Today I picked up a copy of Now Then, a free Sheffield magazine that focuses on local trade, art, music and the community.
I was immediately drawn to the front cover which featured a huge image of one of Kid Acne’s Stabby Women.
I love Kid Acne’s art especially the Stabby Women which appear all over Sheffield, if you’re lucky enough to find them.
The magazine features an interview with Kid Acne and several full page posters of his art.
Amongst which I found this one, which I thought was absolutely brilliant.
These Are Handsome Times, now this is one cool cat.
- hronir likes this
- nollia likes this
- devilandgxd likes this
- alternageek reblogged this from fght-ff-yr-dmns
- thetwistedlittleme likes this
- gioetacarinae reblogged this from fght-ff-yr-dmns
- gioetacarinae likes this
- venit-ecce-sol likes this
- thatrockabillykitty likes this
- strokedunicorn likes this
- no-podria-importarme-menos likes this
- devildaddy666 reblogged this from fght-ff-yr-dmns
- alternageek likes this
- pow-motherfucker likes this
- fght-ff-yr-dmns posted this